Sunday 1 February 2009

Library Boredom, Library Boredom, Library Boredom, library library library boredom....

.....Replace the words Ruff squad mandem (in their tune RSMD) for Library boredom, and you'll see were i'm going with the title.




Still baffed!?!?




Dnt worry.... read on


Just finished the exam period, and some would say "It was stressfull!!!" I had two exams...so i wouldn't understand what they mean. But two exams meant two A's for every1 i told....

Anyways, i made plentiful trips to the not so local libary, and revisin 1 subject gets a bit boring (goin over the same ting!)

(My working area)



Firstly, I turned into a magician!

Snack Jacks just disappearing! :S ..... :O

.....Then i got a bit artistic!


Get it? Hardest talking,,,,,,,,,, (btw it says: I knew i shouldn't have listened to giggs)

UMMMMMMMMM.



WHAT HAPPEN'D NEXT!?



(Allow my camera phone, its been dropped nuff' times, I think i knocked the magapixels out of it!)

Stay posted to find out! ;)

1 comment:

Bern said...

magic trick hehehe