Monday 16 February 2009

Deeper pains & pars!! CONT....

*Remember my likkle trip to the dentist??* (http://blogwhatilike.blogspot.com/2009/01/deeper-pains-pars.html)

...My wisdom tooth on the top left side of my mouth was rolling, which meant flapping gum!!

Couple days after the useless dentist refused to remove the gum so i can eat properlings (properly) i ended up SWALLOWING IT! (woke up in da morning & it was gone!).

MINA...... I was able to munch proper

HOWEVER, the wisdom tooth on the top right side of my mouth wanted to join his friend and also roll.....ALRIGHT COOL, im not wasting another trip to the dentist, I'd rather suffer.

  • The gum started flapping
  • I start moving it around with my tongue.

two 2's ....................


IT FELL OUT......... i was sad... but also happy it came out!

DENTIST ARE A PAR

Say NAY

4 comments:

Bern said...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you proper took a picture hehehehe did it hurt when it came out?

S.W.A.G said...

Thats so butters lol

Joshu-ahh! said...

lol...nah bernie it never hurt

Bern said...

ooooo kkkkkk heheheh