Tuesday 13 January 2009

Deeper pains & pars!!

If your like me, you'll hate going dentist, and slyly try n avoid it (or maybe its just me :S)
Anyways, my wisdom teeth are rolling and if you've experienced this, you'll know what i mean about flapping gum!!! & I fully can't eat on one side of my mouth. Mad pars........ So i thought this is a piss take, so i told mumsy, and she helped me book da appointment.

Got there 2day, and i had 2 fill out some long form fingy, plus they asked my age nuff times!! weird right?. (They said i aint been in TIME lol cnt argue with dat)..... Paper work all done now!

"Follow me sir"....so i followed, told them the problem. But these guys found some next problem and stared doing some next dumbness. Just know my gums bled! lol....

Hmm after all that, my FLAPPING GUM AT THE BACK OF MY MOUTH WAS STILL THERE!.... i was over baffed, so i holla'd at the guy, and he tells me

"I cant cut the tissue (my gum) yet because, i dont know if the teeth is going to fully grow"

WHAAATTTTT!! How you mean?? is it just gonna stop growing? its big now! and will obviously grow more.

With all my confusion, i asked what should i do?

He says "Come back in 6 months time and don't eat on that side of your mouth"

6 FUDGING MONTHS... I WAS ANGRY, CAH ITS HURTING & DISTURBING ME NOW!!! but what can i do

Its only when i lefted that i put 2 and 2 together.......In 6 months time i'll be 18, meaning the NHS will no longer pay for my health, meaning i would have 2 pay!! THEY THINK THERE SMART! (Thats why they ask'd my age so many times!)

MY MOUTH WAS MAD SORE.... I was just staring at that blatantly photshoped teeth poster on the wall...one day.....

4 comments:

Bern said...

loool i know how u feel!
i had to stop eating my skittles!! :D

S.W.A.G said...

i been through that too
that had to drill through one of the teeth next to it n duppy the nerve so it didnt hurt..trust that hurts more...even with that numbing injection lol

Joshu-ahh! said...

LOOL
Bruv, i ended up swallowin my gum!!
Woke up 2days after n it was gone
Maybe i'm lucky doe that sounds painful! lol

S.W.A.G said...

TRUST ME you're lucky!
i dont even know what happening to the tooth anymore
theres jus some next ball that i end up crushin when i chew on that sidee