Thursday 8 January 2009

... Dot Dot Dot ...

All of a sudden people think there in my head..... If feelings were hurt i apologise
Anyway, people think they know why i wrote the previous blog......... NO THEY DON'T

lemme share one of my reasons;
While i was revising in the libary for my media exam. I came across an article about the creator of skins (Bryan Elsley). Him & Harry Enfield went 2 the same uni and became guys 4 time, even after uni. Now these two were on this comedic thing (i can relate) , and started working together and were known as Dusty and Dick. They got invited to go on a show, Now i'll quote WORD FOR WORD the rest...this is what Bryan Elsley said

"I went round to start rehearsing and Harry said, 'I'm doing it alone.' I was devastated. I didn't speak to him for a couple of years and retired hurt to Scotland."

When i read that, i was like "thats raw!"
So thats where the whole concept of not allowing business to zoog friendship came from. I just related it 2 me. Sorry for commiting serial offences.....Again if u were hurt sorry

Thats this issue over 4 me!

1 comment:

Bern said...

serial offences u know lol...
good luck 4 media exam!