Saturday 17 January 2009

ARE YOU DUMB VOLUME 5!

So yh..... I just came home from the libary on a mellow bop, however near my road feds wer about just stopping a bag of cars! One got towed (Sorry ehn!) No pics, it was dark and my camera phone is not live

Anyways i entered my hse & i hear mad laughter coming from my sisters room. I thought to myself "SHHHHAARUUPPP!!"


Then i thought, why da hell she laughin so much?!?




ARE YOU STCHUPID!?

"God, why now. Why did you give me this kind ting, ehn?"......

LOOOL cos he wanted me 2 laugh 2nite!

If you dnt know bout Mr Ibu.......Youtube it!

Sum film called Jenifa was about 2. Lol Rich told me it's JOKES, mite have 2 get watched!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JENIFA IS JOKEEEEEEESSS

Joshu-ahh! said...

gettin watched soon

Anonymous said...

jenifa is one of the funniest nigerian films ive seen in time and it has a message too