Thursday 1 January 2009

3....2....1..... Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone! Another chance for people to say " 09 is my year....time for change" even though they do the same old s**t.....

Anyway, around this time of the year there are SALES, SALES AND MORE SALES!!!
1st stop Romford with richard....The sales were alright, but i never got ne fing

2nd stop the congested West end!... sometimes i enjoy goin west on my ones, cos i like to be in and OUT. Plus i hate SLOW walkers so i walk very fast around them (have u ever noticed, when your in a rush ppl walk so slow?! or is is just me!!)

At west i thought i'd get a couple college stuff and a pair of vans, i knew exactly what i wanted. I should be kwick right?? NOPE, i ended up stayin in west for lyk 3 an a half hours!!

On my energetic pace through Oxford st, i came across another shop closing down. But they decided to do things differently


He said 1 live bar b4 i started to record...... "You should be fighting like soldiers on a battle field for these!" LOL

.....

With all my shoppin done and my working xmas hours finished! Time to destroy revision, meaning i wont be bloggin as much....feel free 2 read my previous posts >>>>>>>>>

ENJOY THIS YEAR, IT WONT COME AGAIN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these brehs are proper hustlers.

shotting piss in a versace bottle!

lol

safe for the comment fam

keep up the blog

S.W.A.G said...

OMFG
i thought it was just me that saw that guy doing that
he's been doing it since 20th december when i went west...

but i thought the shop was OPENING so they were going on them give away flexes lol

Joshu-ahh! said...

loool rah!