Sunday 28 December 2008

Who's creps?

Although i NEVER ever read fashion on blogs (pointless), while i was on my break at work i decided to go and find this so called Burger King in westfield... It DOES exist!!

I hardly go burger king so i took time to order! Finally i got my meal and sat down. As i was munching away, I saw one girl wearing pastry creps....They looked chong!!
If you're wondering what pastry's are. These two designed them:

(Angela & Vanessa Simmons)
& i fink they've just been launched in da UK recently

Ladies go cop a pair!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yh they're live man, but yh i'm liking u're blog doe, allow me i've jus started mine check it out innit - http://anthonyants.blogspot.com/, safe,

A.*a

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEYR UGLYY DEYR GONNA GO OUT OF FASHION VERY SOON WATCH IT HAPPEN