Wednesday 17 December 2008

What are YOU doing monday - friday from 6am to 9am?!?!

I've been parred bare times in my life, but when u start to get parred by your parents. Thats when you KNOW!

Ever since i moved into my house, my bedroom has been empty! And one thing it does not have, but the rest of the rooms do have (even the kitchen) is a T.V. My parents refuse to get 1 for my room!! (maybe thats why i do so well in exams lol)
Anyways i've been left with a radio (thank God its digital lol) and the station is forever on KISS 100. I've been listening for a couple of years and it has been jokes. There's been bare breakfast producers and the current ones are Ricky and Melvin........FUNNIEST GUYS

They make me laugh in the morning, member 6am - 9am if your tuned for a week and they dont make you laugh..........................................Listen again. If they still dont make you laugh youtube Eddie Griffin :)







www.totalkiss.com/breakfast

Check them out

2 comments:

Shazberri said...

lol yeh ive been listenin to kiss breakfast for lik 4-5 years now, and these two are jokes! I kind amiss street boy tho from bak in the day!

Anita said...

yeeh..street boy was live...ricky, melvin & charlie (even the producer guy) r jokes though! lol