Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas day!

This years xmas was Funnnyy!
Before i get into much detail... I hardly watched T.v, But i DID watch Eastenders!

Ben tried to GROW WINGS!
& Susie HAD BARS UPON BARS

LOL

.....

Usually on christmas, we eat Jollof rice & turkey (fresh init), but this year my mum decided to stir up a traditional english christmas dinner. The whole shebang!! Carrots, broccoli, stuffing, gravy, roast potatoes, brussel sprout, that sausage fingy with bacon around it and of course turkey!

Obviously it was WENG!

Next on the agenda: christmas crackers.....my little brothers were on it!!


They wanted the yoyo and the pack of card bad!

I fink my mum was expecting visitors so she told them to have 1 each.

Did they get niced what they wanted???!!






NOPE! lol

..............


Xbox got destroyed!!! FIFA 09 AND MORTAL COMBAT VS DC UNIVERSE!!!
Chocolates got munched!!!

I basically sat on the xbox all day, slept then joked with the family.

Then the drama came! my younger brother tried to tell my dad we never let him play the xbox! so i hotted him..... long story short..... he knew he wernt gonna play even if he told. So he left me this message made from old scrabble letters:




Should i allow him???

2 comments:

S.W.A.G said...

LOL
Deep not letting him play
i could smack you at DC v marvel
not that im good
str8 button basher

Anonymous said...

raahhh joshua ur sadd. and minor fifa and pro ill hot u on both