Wednesday 17 December 2008

"Theres no introduction needed....but w8, i'll still give u da intro!"

Now i've been living off blogs for a while; from Hyperfrank to Stryderman to Bashy's to Julie's .... (The list is endless!)
Like most of us, I was a fan of Hyperfranks blog UNTIL Friday the 19th of September 2008. The day she stopped.
I've never really been a fan of Grime Forum, so I thought to myself "Where am I gonna get info about grime now??"..... Lucky for me i found a few grime artist blogs (T. Stryder). Then i found bashy's blog and started from around the time hyperfrank abandoned us.

Hes blog was LIVE.......I HAD 2 TELL SOME 1

So I told rich... he said, "you should read Julie's blog, its Live". I said kool, send me da link
So I went on it..... It was live, from then on, doors were opened and i started to EXPLORE!!

Many of my friends started blogging.... Now here i am!

ENJOY
;D

2 comments:

Elijah said...

im let down. no were to go for grime?

Butterz mate. Its the best. I own grimeforum as well, so its well informed.

Joshu-ahh! said...

Oh yh butterz
Your on my list!!