Saturday 20 December 2008

"If you're working the hardest and MONEY don't pop up in your thoughts your retarded!!!!"

Working in retail is stressfull!! Especially when ur travelling across london!!! (But tru-say if i never had this job i would be grindin hard!)

I go work twice a week, and i travel from zone 5 to zone 2. If you didnt know, that is serious oystercard money!!

But one thing i have realised is that work does actually make you extremely TY-YAD! So now when i see people conked out on the train i can relate, and i think to myself "this guy must have been working hard". (The guy on my previous post on my way...Vol 1 worked super hard!"

Today, i started work at 7AM. Which meant i had 2 wake up at 4AM and leave my yard at 5AM!! (plus i had a late night, all will be revealed in another blog). So as i made my way to the station. There was no bloody trains working, so i had to take a bus replacement, and that stupid bus took TIME!!! When i did get on the bus i joined the "Conking Crew". I slept on the bus, on the district line, on the central line, and exactly the same on the way back!



What have i learnt from this? Never to make fun out of people sleeping on the train, EVER!


Take a look at these hard workers!





No comments: