Wednesday 17 December 2008

"Omelette-Du-Fromage!!!"

I'm apart of a BIG family, so we see each other A LOT! It has its advantages coz at times we buss a lot of jokes.
Last Night my brother James ("i got 3 boys and all der names begin with a J, you know them ways"...skeppy!) was doing his french homework and was beggin me and my sister to help him by naming types of food. So my sister shouts out OMELETTE, lol. And immediately DEXTERS LAB came to my head!
Does anyone remeber that episode?... when all dexter could say was omelette-du-fromage...it was Jokess


If not, let me refresh ur memory (This vid was surprisingly easy to find)




Tell me the 90's never had da greatest cartoons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dis episode is madddddddd jokes!!! childhood memories....(*sighs* while pondering)