Wednesday 7 January 2009

"I've been through a lot in my life. Lost a good friend to a........Mag" =S

One thing i've learnt in my life is that, friends come and go like birthdays. If you're an emotional person, you'd care, and if your like me you wont give a flying f*ck!

We all got ambitions and aspirations in life, simply because we want to achieve. No one wants to do 8 years in primary school, 5 years in secondary school, 2 - 4 years in college and if you wanna go uni 3 to 7 years just to be a failure! (thats a total of 18 to 24 years of education!)

Now i can respect that, we all want to go somewhere in life.

BUT!

FU*K those who have selfish ambitions, whereby they DON'T care who's feelings they hurt, who they dark, not wanting to bring people and allowing buisness to get in the way of friendship! That ticks me off to the fullest.....

i LOVE media!! & throughout secondary school i've been baffed on what to study. I love to act, but i will never study drama at uni. So from a long thinking process, reading a couple of novels, watching films etc, i've decided to study Film/T.V Production, I also love to write (my reason for blogging). I basically love to be creative, work with new people who love what there doin with a passion and to explore!...... Now you know a bit about me, YOU should acknowledge my love of media....

I have a live group of friends, we ENJOY MEDIA, STUDY MEDIA and most of us ACT. We're just a bunch of creative f**kers lol..... We have similar & different ambitions in life and i know for a fact, if im doin my thing i WILL BRING THEM, FOR SURE!

"Of course it's good to have a team, it's easier to achieve your dreams" - even JME thinks so! lol

One thing people MUST realise, is when you work in a team (friends or not!), people may have other things/plans going on etc etc. So time management is essential! But u can't crucify someone if they don't attend meetings (as long as its not on a regular basic) etc. Group work means each person can bring something different to the table. That is what makes the team!!! & If someone aint pulling their wieght TALK to them.

Kicking someone out a team for little reasons will mess up a relationship, for sure!!
But as i said depending on the person you are, you can choose to care or not. If you're my close friend i'll care if not i couldn't care less!!!

I could write forever, but you know what, fudge it! lol
HYPE done.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ever yor in a legal problem HOLLA AT ME DARG! lol

But ay the hype was a good read doh!

Thrillz said...

Guyman

Anonymous said...

MAD ANGER

Joshu-ahh! said...

no anger
what's does it say in the URL of my page

http://blog what i like.....

Nike Forrest said...

let it go.leave the bitterness in 2008.

Anonymous said...

GO HARD OR GO FUCKING YARD, BLOG WHAT E FUCKING LIKES LOL...(BUT MAD ANGER)

Joshu-ahh! said...

im not angry at all
I've obviously had this on my mind 4 time.
so i thought i'd blog about it. No one is being forced 2 read it!

Martin 'Mr. Unstoppable' O-Whyte said...

Its Not Easy loool

Maiden Funka said...

WHY joshhh man !!! harsh blogg aint bout this should have come easy on that one

Anonymous said...

mad emotional...one of da reasons why i feel your blog so much...u keep it real and personal always providing a interesting read ...perfectly delivered....underlines your blog as the arguably the best blog in our aage range

Unknown said...

The contreversial one. Wrote about this post on my blog,http://freshvans.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-i-love.html